CSMA invites volunteers to come to Uganda and volunteer in various community development projects including orphanages, schools, youth projects, preventive healthcare services, teaching computer and other vocational skills, construction work, accountancy work, videography and multimedia, counseling children and youth affected by HIV/AIDs.
• medical teams: doctors, dentists, nurses, paramedics, medical students
• social workers: counselors, teachers, nutritionists, psychologists, psychiatrists
• technology & ICT groups: teachers, programmers, web & multimedia developers
• agriculture: farmers, vet doctors, poultry & fisheries experts, etc.
• church groups: missions teams, music groups, youth groups, outreach teams
• corporate groups: fundraisers & support development teams
• school groups: college and university groups, sports groups, musicians
• multimedia: videography and photography personnel, web and multi multimedia developers
• seniors: with experience in all types of vocations
• sports groups: sports teams, sports coaches
• all other professionals
• families & individuals
/ WE WELCOME ALL TYPES OF VOLUNTEERS
/ CONTACT US
By email, phone or post
By completing our
Let us know which of our programs you are interested in, the possible dates and time period you are looking at, and which category of volunteer you fall in.
If you need more information or clarification, please feel free to contact us by e-mail, phone or post, or fill out the online Contact Us form.
Volunteer placements are both short-term (2 weeks - 6 months) and long-term (7 months - 2 years), depending on the volunteer's desire and time frame. Volunteer placements are organized throughout the year.
CSMA is also seeking volunteers to help in the following programs: fundraising and support development, water and sanitation, agribusiness, household income generation and holistic child development.
Why Volunteer? Volunteering with CSMA has several benefits.
We provide opportunities for people who want to gain experience in developing countries through volunteering in various child development projects, youth programs and community projects in Uganda.
Volunteering is an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of children, youth in the community you visit through your time, talent, expertise, skills and other resources. Not only is it a great way to cause change in the community, but it is also an opportunity to learn more about Uganda, the culture, seeing different tourists' sites in Uganda; and to have first-hand experience of working with local people.
It may also be an opportunity for you to lead a team of volunteers from your country, company, school, church, community or family to come for holidays in Uganda. We are looking for team leaders who will help coordinate teams in their countries
and communities. Your role as a team leader would involve advertising, mobilizing and recruiting potential volunteers, making travel arrangements, following up and making confirmations with potential volunteers, etc., working as the coordinator for the team. The biggest benefit of a volunteer team is that you benefit from economies of scale.
It is a welcoming atmosphere here, with different people donating their time, skills and talents at different times of the year to help do something for mutual benefits!