We support orphans and vulnerable children in early childhood education (nursery and primary), secondary school education, college/university education and in skills training programs in Uganda. We seek to improve the lives of orphans and vulnerable children by supporting them with a minimum of US$1.5 per day (or $45 per month).
We are asking individuals, families, churches, organizations, companies, friends and well-wishers from all over the world to consider supporting orphans and vulnerable children in Uganda with a financial donation of at least $1.5 a day (or $45 per month). This will enable you to become a child sponsor with CSMA in Uganda, and help give a needy child a quality education, shelter, food and nutrition, health care and a safe and loving environment in which to live.
• $45 sponsors one child in an orphanage for one month
• $100 supports a volunteer care-giver to feed two children per month
• $150 supports a volunteer teacher at an orphan school per a month
• $200 pays school fees for one child in a boarding primary school for one term
• $300 pays school fees for one child in a boarding secondary school per term
• $600 pays college/ university tuition fees for one semester
• $1,000 supports and orphanage with food and supplies for one month
/ HOW SPONSORSHIP FUNDS ARE USED
You can target your gift to our child support program, computer skills training, agricultural project, poultry project, orphans school project, HIV/AIDS Initiative, Scholarship Fund project, vehicle project or just offer general support.
Other ways you can help:
• Make a financial donation to support a project or program of your choice.
• Adopt an orphanage or a child support centre in Uganda.
• Mobilize your community: family, friends, relatives and co-workers to support.
• Volunteer your time, skills and talents in a short-term or Longer-term volunteer program in Uganda
• Donate gifts in-kind: collect and ship in-kind donations of children's clothing, shoes, bedding, blankets, school supplies, health & hygiene kits, mosquito nets, computer equipment, etc.
• Donate property: land, house, warehouse or a home
to the orphans from anywhere in the world
• Donate a Vehicle: 4WD van, bus, pickup
truck, salon car, motorbike, and bicycle.
• Sponsor the purchase of an
agricultural farm land to grow
food crops to support the
• Sponsor a poultry project
• Sponsor computer skills
• Support annual Hope
for Kids Christmas gift
program in Uganda.
Please consider sponsoring a needy child through Child Support Ministries Africa.
Click below to make a secure donation:
Or, you can donate by Check, made out to "Child Support Ministries Africa Ltd" and mailed to our Mailing address:
Child Support Ministries Africa
P.O. Box 28454
Please contact us by email (email@example.com), if you need more information.